Thursday, December 16, 2004

GOTTA BE ON YOUR PTOES

Maddy never ceases to amaze me. I was minding my own business in the kitchen when she hurtled in and demanded:

‘’Mom? Are you afraid of pterodactyls?’’

It’s just not an issue I’ve dealt with lately. ‘’No. I don’t think so. Are you?’’

‘’No!’’ she replied, forcefully. ‘’If I see one, I’m going to say, ‘BAD Pterodactyl!’’’

Yeah. He’ll be pterrified.

-------------------------

Prayer request: Bring healing to the neck, back, knees and head of our friend and computer whiz John. Lord, he seeks to know Your purpose in allowing that 7,000-pound truck to run that stop sign and up-end his world two months ago. We know You are sovereign, and You will use this trial to help John and glorify Yourself. But man . . . he feels like he’s been hit by a truck! Be with him, Lord Jesus. (Hebrews 10:35,36)

No comments: