Thursday, October 27, 2005

DRIVER'S LICENSE PRIVACY

This is upsetting but I thought I should pass it along. It seems that they’ve posted everybody’s driver's license on the Internet. I just searched for mine and there it was . . . picture and all!!

Thanks, Homeland Security! Where are our rights? I definitely removed mine. I suggest you do the same.Go to the web site and check it out. Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove.” This will remove it from publicviewing, but not from law enforcement.
http://www.license.shorturl.com/

------------------------------------------------

PRAYER REQUESTS: I’ve dedicated a new blog just for prayer requests, updates, and praise reports that come my way. See
www.LookingUpPrayerLine.blogspot.com Please keep sending your prayer needs and I’ll post them at least once a day on the site.

----------------------------

DAILYSUSAN will resume on Sunday, Oct. 30.



No comments: