Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'LL SHOW YOU MINE . . .

. . . or, actually, his. By popular demand, here’s how our girls’ offbeat Father’s Day present for their dad turned out. Also by popular demand, we are not making him model these for the picture. No, I just folded them and scanned them. It is the first time I have ever scanned or photocopied a pair of underwear, regardless of what past bosses might have put in my evaluations in terms of my on-the-job time management.

All we did was buy a pair of white boxer shorts -- WalMart cheapies -- and have them embroidered at a monogram shop that’s inside our local WalMart. We used our family’s sentimental nickname for the unmentionables of choice of the man of the house. You can do something like this: oh, the possibilities! And oh, to be a little bird in the locker room when they’ve all got their novelty box panties on. . . .


(Scanned photo of "Daddy's Box Panties" available to email subscribers only)

No comments: