Monday, May 23, 2005

SWIMSUIT SEASON AGAIN. WAH!!!

Maddy made a comment that was ill-timed, considering that at that moment I was reluctantly reconciling myself to the fact that I have to buy a new swimsuit, since mine is pre-World War II. Like most everybody else, I dread the swimsuit shopping process and what I’m likely to see in the dressing room mirror.

She didn’t mean anything by it. But JUST as I was thinking about that, Maddy, who was chattering away about the day’s events, coined a new phrase: “humoungus bo-boungus.”

WAH!!!

-----------------------------


Praise report: In the whirl of graduation parties this past weekend, it struck me how many good and nice young people there are in the Class of 2005, who have befriended our daughter, one year younger, and encouraged her and mentored her in a natural kind of way. Thank You, Father, for providing such good role models in our daughter’s life, and thank You for providing such great parents for those older kids. Continue to build them up to lead lives that are pleasing to You. (Jude 20,21)

No comments: