Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Decoration Day!
May we never forget, and may we always be grateful!
God Bless America!

---------------------------------------------

WHERE THE CORN COMES FROM


This is Nebraska. We have corn. Ergo, these jokes about family:

I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport.

My son is 21. He'll be 22 if I let him.

My son complains about headaches. I tell him all the time, when you get out of bed, it's feet first!

I wish my brother would learn a trade, so I would know what kind of work he's out of.

My brother was a lifeguard in a car wash.

My brother then opened a tall man's shop in Tokyo.

My brother then bought 1,000 Japanese cameras. They all go "Crick.”

My other brother-in-law died. He was a karate expert, then joined the Army. The first time he saluted, he killed himself.

No comments: